Learn

Resources and Reflections

Friday, January 18, 2008

Some excuses not to use technology?

“I don’t see the point”! “What I’m doing already is working fine thanks”!
“I don’t need it”! “Takes too long. I lose 10 minutes of my lesson whenever I
try to use that stuff”! “I’m not comfortable, teaching that way”! Prove to me
that it works first, then I’ll consider it”!
Notice that all these well-worn
come-backs are about themselves. It’s their classroom and they’ll do it their
way, thanks. Well I’m sorry, it’s not about them is it? It is about the kids who
need to be exposed to the 21st century tool sets that they will be working with
once they get “released” into the real world. From http://ghugs.edublogs.org/2008/01/07/dear-dan/


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home